COS Educational Consulting Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Officer for our office located at Suite225 – 314 West Cordova Street Vancouver BC V6B1E8.
Position: Full-Time Administrative Officer (NOC 1241 – B)
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures;
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed;
- Carry out administrative activities associated with assisting international students’ enrolment register for educational institutions in Canada
- Assist in answering generic inquiries from local and overseas customers
- Advise students on requirements, terms and conditions of enrolment for educational institutions that they are interested in.
- Order and maintain stationary and equipment;
- Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Completion of secondary school (university/college diploma in business or public administration is an asset but not required)
- Knowledge of and skills in office practices and procedures
- Accuracy and strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Japanese knowledge is an asset but not required)
- Previous administrative work experience
Vacation-Remuneration (4% of gross salary)
Location of Employment:
Suite 225 – 314 West Cordova Street Vancouver BC V6B1E8
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org